Garmin GMS 10 Network Port Expander – 0100035100
The GMS 10 Network Port Expander allows you to connect multiple chartplotters and sensors over the Garmin Marine Network. With this robust 100 MB switch, you can connect multiple MFDs and sensors to the Garmin Marine Network and gain the benefit of Ethernet-like data transfer speeds up to 10 times faster than some competitive systems.
Just Plug-and-Play – The GMS 10 and the Garmin Marine Network are completely plug-and-play, which means all peripherals are automatically detected and readily accessible once they’re connected to the network. Likewise, you easily can expand your system using the same standard data cable to plug additional units and displays into the GMS 10 network ports.
Waterproof Your Connections – The rugged GMS 10 is specifically designed to withstand the corrosive marine environment. All connections are totally waterproof, and sealed covers keep harmful moisture away from unused data ports.
- Completely plug-n-play (automatically detects unit at connection)
- 100 Mbit Garmin-proprietary network
- Totally waterproof connections
- Same network cable for direct unit-to-unit or unit-to-port expander
- Meets rigid IEC 60529 IPX7 submersible standards